Best BBQ in Panama City FL
Mouthwatering barbeque goodness is at arm’s length if you’re in the Panama City, FL, area and you’re craving some authentic southern barbeque. We’ve got two of the best around. Read on to learn more about what you’ll encounter when you drop by Angel’s BBQ and Catering and Smitty’s BBQ.
Angel’s BBQ and Catering
As a locally owned catering and festival company, Angel’s BBQ and Catering has been proudly handling the barbequing needs of the Florida Panhandle region with homestyle comfort food since 2006.
Here’s what you’ll find on the menu:
- BBQ Pulled Pork Dinner. When you order the BBQ Pulled Pork Dinner, you can expect a satisfyingly succulent and seasoned shredded pork piled high on a fresh dinner roll.
- BBQ Rib Dinner. Enjoy your choice of four, six, or twelve meaty bones smoked to perfection and served with a sweet and tangy barbeque sauce.
- Smoked Sausage. The tasty smoked sausage is sautÃ©ed with a combination of fresh, crisp green bell peppers and onions.
- BBQ Chicken Dinner. With the BBQ Chicken Dinner, you get an entire tender chicken quarter.
- Salisbury Steak Dinner. This meal is a real showstopper. Tender beef steaks are served with a rich and hardy gravy.
Two meat and three meat combo meals are also available. All meals come with two sides and a piece of bread. Stop by often as the sides and desserts change daily.
Follow Angel’s BBQ and Catering on Facebook to get more acquainted with their homestyle barbeque goodness.
Founded in 1981, by John “Smitty” Smith, Smitty’s BBQ is committed to continuing its long tradition of serving homestyle barbeque in Panama City and the surrounding areas.
Below are some of the succulent southern BBQ treats that Smitty’s has on the menu:
- Sampler Platter. Start your night off right with a sample of deep fried goodness. This dish offers a variety of chicken wings, melty cheese missiles, corn nuggets, and savory fried pickles.
- Yard Bird Bombers. When you order Yard Bird Bombers, you get a chicken tender basket with your choice of original or hot and spicy Buffalo sauce. Pair it with any number of sides as the combinations are almost endless.
- Prime Time Special Sandwich. This mouthwatering sandwich comes loaded with a quarter pound of perfectly cooked and sliced prime rib on garlic toast with au jus dipping sauce.
- Spud Missile. This is a Smitty’s BBQ original. With it, you will get a baked potato loaded with your choice of pork, shredded beef, or turkey smothered in cheese.
- Baby Back Ribs. This platter offers a full slab of seasoned, hand rubbed, smoked meat smothered in Smitty’s sweet BBQ sauce.
Visit Smitty’s BBQ’s Facebook page for enticing images of what you can expect when you stop by.
Get Your Napkins Ready
If you’re in the Panama City, FL, area, and you’ve had enough talk and are ready to find out what Smitty’s BBQ and Angel’s BBQ and Catering are serving, stop by for a meal you won’t soon forget.