Top Mexican Restaurants in Panama City FL
If you find yourself in Panama City, FL, craving some quality Mexican food, we recommend you check out three of the area’s best. These top Mexican restaurants are sure to have what it takes to satisfy even the most seasoned of foodies.
Chula’s by Rita
When your hunger for Mexican food is also calling for some Caribbean cuisine, you’ll need to head to Chula’s by Rita. This authentic Mexican and Caribbean Grill, with head chef Rita Taylor at the helm, has been creating original dishes in Panama City since 2006. Below is a sample of what you’ll discover at this one-of-a-kind eatery:
- Rita’s Special. This Chula’s original features grilled chicken strips along with onions, green peppers, squash, and zucchini all served on rice with cheese and BBQ sauce.
- Ropa Vieja. The simple yet unforgettable Ropa Vieja consists of stewed meat, peppers, and onions served with moros, yuca, amarillos, and avocados.
- Shrimp Enchiladas. Enjoy these two shrimp enchiladas smothered in white cheese sauce along with rice, vegetable, and mango salsa.
Stop by the Chula’s by Rita Facebook page to get a peek at some of their delicious dishes.
Los Antojitos has been serving their signature brand of Mexican food made with fresh ingredients for over 40 years. Here are some of the crowd-pleasers you can choose from on the Los Antojitos menu:
- Mexi Street Corn. This authentic combination of Cotija cheese, chipotle crema, and a twist of fresh lime tastes just like it comes straight from the streets of Mexico itself.
- Peruvian Steak Tacos. These mouthwatering steak tacos are made up of marinated grilled steak, caramelized onion, aji verde aioli, and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Coconut Flan. Top your meal at Los Antojitos with a memorable dessert made of rich vanilla custard, just the right amount of coconut, and a drizzling of caramel sauce.
Los Antojitos is also famous for its top-notch steaks that include the nine-ounce Sirloin, the eight-ounce Filet Mignon, and the 17-ounce Bone-In Ribeye.
Visit Los Antojitos on Facebook to get your first look at some of the tasty food described above.
Pepper’s Mexican Grill and Cantina
Are you looking for a wide selection of Mexican food that contains your favorite classics as well as plenty of new favorites you have yet to discover? Pepper’s Mexican Cantina is about to become your next Mexican restaurant of choice. Take a look at a few reasons why:
- Tacos De Carne Asada. Pepper’s homemade pico de gallo sauce sets this Mexican classic apart as it’s poured over fresh, juicy steak; lettuce; cheese; and your choice of flour or corn tortillas.Top Mexican Restaurants in Panama City FL
- Quesadilla Fajita. This delight includes your choice of grilled chicken or steak sautÃ©ed with onions, bell peppers and tomatoes.
- Quesadilla Vegetariana. Pepper’s also features many vegetarian dishes. One of the vegetarian standouts features a large flour grilled tortilla containing fresh zucchini and yellow squash sautÃ©ed with carrots, broccoli, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and melted cheese.
To get an idea of what you can expect at Pepper’s Mexican Grill and Cantina, visit them on Facebook.
Can You Smell It?
Whether it’s the Shrimp Enchiladas, the Mexi Street Corn, or the Quesadilla Vegetariana, these top Mexican restaurants in Panama City, FL, are prepped and ready to satisfy! Swing by for an authentic Mexican meal today.